LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
-Im a bit new to this woodworking game, but ill tell ya what? I love it! I just made my mother a cutting board out of rock maple for christmas and it came out fantastic! I would like to post a pic to show you all but im not so sure how to do it? I took a stab at it but it doesnt look like its gonna work… Can someone give me some help so i can get a little constructive criticism on my work? Thanks for the help guys
-Brian

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
Hey Brian, welcome to the site. Great place, great people and lots of good info. I however am quite dumb when it comes to answering your question. Someone will likely show up soon and give you the info

·
Registered
27,252 Posts
I would add to Sac's comment that for projects you can load the pictures directly from your computer once you have downloaded them from your camera.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.