LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I just got a brand new Rikon 14" Deluxe bandsaw on the last day of the sale at Woodcraft. Because I was having a bit of a fun spree, I also picked up Wood River mobile bases for it and my older bandsaw. I managed to assemble the bandsaw without any major problems, but I think I must have done something wrong with the mobile base because it's rickety as hell. Turning the wheel to raise and lower the blade guard on the saw makes the whole thing rock, and I have to put my full weight on the little lever that raises or lowers the casters before I can move it. I know this sort of thing is more or less impossible to diagnose over the web, but can anyone hazard a guess as to what I might have done wrong? I'm probably going to bring it back to Woodcraft tomorrow and see if I can get the guys there to help me out, but I thought I'd check here first in case someone else had had the same problem.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.