LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Wow Martin….Have we gone over a Terrabyte yet? I bet they will soon be coining a new term for storage just because of us wood addicts…LOL…

Great job on the site…and thank you so much for its presence….I'm gonna have to quit my job and stay in the shop 24/7 to catch up…LOL

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
I'm doing my best to add to that number, but a LOT of you guys just seem to have projects go from idea to completed before I can even start formulating the idea all the way through…

·
Registered
27,252 Posts
Martin, that is great. The projects and other posts are coming so fast anymore that I have given up on trying to keep tabs on them all. But it is fun trying to get to them all even if my wife complains about me not getting things done around the house. :)

·
Banned
2,418 Posts
I have been here now for 1,311 days and i remember how everything was in the beginning .
This is a very big milestone and i just want to say Hats off to you Martin for doing such a great job creating the best woodworking site on the net .
Thanks to MsDebbie too for all the great work she does with our monthly eMag .

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
great work , martin ( and staff ) !

this place is the best .

p.s. - if you haven't gotten that hammer yet ,
let me know ,

i got about 8 of them ,
i'll look for your name on them !

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just found this web community so thank you to all that forged the way.
What a friendly group with such a wealth of knowledge and experience. Now when I take a break in the shop I automaticaly check the site.
Thanks again!

·
In Loving Memory
6,973 Posts
Well done Martin, you have made this a great site which we all appreciate.
Also MsDebbie needs a mention in all this as the Emag queen.
Rock on

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Martin you are managing a great wood working site and making it more and more interesting. Hats off to your efforts and success.
I cannot forget MsDebbie for making Emag so lively. Hope she will revitalise the GT site as well.
Sharad

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.