LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I was just about to say something about that Martin, but you beat me to it!! Fantastic!! Another thousand Friends and in only 39 days!! It doesn't get any better than Lumberjocks!! :)

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
CONGRATS MARTIN!!!

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Nice work, Martin!
Your baby has grown into an adult (or are we just a bunch of adolescents masquerading as adults so we can work and play at what we enjoy!!). Anyway, thanks to you for all your hard work on this site.
Ellen

·
Registered
118 Posts
Martin this is amazing and fantastic.
I wonder if you had any idea where this would be at this point?
BTW, thank you. And to the moderators that try to keep things as civil as possible.
With 14,001 members making 619,284 comments there's no question how busy the job is.

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
thank you martin ,
for the worlds best site !

you have a great holiday season ,
you have made our sharing universal !

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
I had a little time to kill.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Thanks Martin. I wonder if this site is even better than you hoped for when you started, or does it still have a ways to go to meet your dreams.

It seems to me that a special chemistry has evolved here. The mix of beginners, weekend workers, hobbyists, experienced craftsman, and woodworking professionals, etc have all blended in a most egalitarian way that creates a constant ferment of creativity and friendship. Quite remarkable.

Thanks again for a wonderful site.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
Thanks Martin if you are and seems so the Ide´man behind this site as a new member to this world I say it is the best site a person with wishes to learn abaut any possible thing`s that we can imaging in the woodworld and thanks to all the LJ`s for the warm velkoms to beginners that don`t even had a procect yet to show but alredy have learnt a lot from your world but a little request can the projectgruop be devidet even more different.
anyway i still love the site and Lj`s humor (special you are a LJ if …...)

Dennis

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.