LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
252 Posts
I have seen people make their own cyclones for DC. My question is, if I wanted to make one for a staionary DC system does the cyclone have to have a certain height and diameter to be most effective. If so, who can tell me what the measurements might be…..Drew

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your insight. My CFM will close to 1250 so it should be close to all your designs.
Kizerpea - I will be taking good notes and will be contacting you with some questions later, Thanks!
Viktor - Thank you for the calculation formula, this should prove most helpful!

· Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cr1- Holy Crap, I never saw so many freaking numbers and equations in my life, even when I was in college physics.
I am not a physics person so I guess I will wing it as best I can. The above links for Bill Pentz will help a great deal but it is still alot of thought.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.