LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make a Shaving Horse | Hand tools | Part 2

How to make a shaving horse, as my way …

Enjoy with me this peaceful process and take the time to have fun in all steps.
Today I am happy to be able to share this second part of the project.
I wish you the best, and until the next!

I really hope you like this video, and if so, you share it with others on your social networks, like and comment. All it's free, quick, and much appreciated by me, because that give me willingness to continue doing. Also if you aren't subscribed, please do it, it's free and guaranty you don't miss my next videos.
I'm very gratefull for your watching, thanks a lot.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts

I really hope you like this video, and if so, you share it with others on your social networks, like and comment. All it's free, quick, and much appreciated by me, because that give me willingness to continue doing. Also if you aren't subscribed, please do it, it's free and guaranty you don't miss my next videos.
WOW! Daniel, that was some awesome spring pole work. I trust you will not mind me stealing your design once completed … my current horse has seen better days and is need of replacement. But again … Kudos!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

WOW! Daniel, that was some awesome spring pole work. I trust you will not mind me stealing your design once completed … my current horse has seen better days and is need of replacement. But again … Kudos!

- Ron Aylor
Thanks for your encouraging words, friend Ron. I try to practice turning with chisel and it still costs me but it has improved since the last time, so it's about continuing to practice. The advantage of recording me on video is that I can see myself to correct all my mistakes little by little. Use what you want of my design, but yours will be exalted and glorious, all your works are of solid quality and love.
My best wishes and many thanks !

·
Banned
1,547 Posts

Thanks, Daniel. I agree with you … recording one's work via video or stills greatly improves one's skills. I know I have improved since posting my photos blogs.

·
Registered
242 Posts

Well done Daniel your workmanship and, artistry is appreciated my friend.

·
Registered
982 Posts

Great video showing precise craftsmanship with nice relaxing music to accompany the buikd process, great video.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Well done Daniel your workmanship and, artistry is appreciated my friend.

- higtron
Many thanks, glad you like it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Great video showing precise craftsmanship with nice relaxing music to accompany the buikd process, great video.

- Oldtool
Glad you like the video, thanks so much !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.