LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Become New Inhabitant

Dan has invited us to his virtual mini city Galoottonia. I found it pretty cool and fun… and decided to establish virtual city for all LumberJocks ;)

Each visit increases the population. To become a new inhabitant just click on this link http://lumberjocks.myminicity.com. Let's see how our virtual LJ city grows and prosper. I will keep you updated in this blog series.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

Dan has invited us to his virtual mini city Galoottonia. I found it pretty cool and fun… and decided to establish virtual city for all LumberJocks ;)

Each visit increases the population. To become a new inhabitant just click on this link http://lumberjocks.myminicity.com. Let's see how our virtual LJ city grows and prosper. I will keep you updated in this blog series.
Hey Martin. I made a visit to the virtual LumberJocks city!

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

This is one city that will grow fast!

·
Registered
35,383 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

I'm looking for forest. How can we have woodworkers without forest. DO we have to import everything.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

I have a house there now.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

i had a house but i think karson made a table out of it !

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

I couldn't find my house. I guess the city is to large for me I guess.

Maybe there's a homeless shelter.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

I want to build my lab/woodshop in the dark forest. How do I do that?

·
Registered
11,304 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

I need enough room for a shop and for a studio.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

I'm Game…reminds me of Sim City….

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

I planted some seedlings on my treefarm in the far right corner.

·
Registered
14,592 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

I went to the new LumberJocks City, and it's nice but where are the Crawfish ponds?

Aaaahhhhheeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
675 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

So, do we just visit and watch? or is there someway to enter the city and build stuff for yourself?

Sorry, I'm challenged when it comes to the virtual world.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Become New Inhabitant

Martin, three people have left looking for employment?? Click the buttons man, increase industry.

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Increase Industry

I officially renamed our virtual LJ city to LumberJockVille. It's so funny so far…. I couldn't resist to repost the discussion here ;)

[23/12] Martin: Welcome to our brand new LumberJocks City!
[23/12] Jamie: Hey Martin! Pretty neat… Reminds me of the old sim city!
[23/12] ToyGuy: Martin: there is a spot in the back there I want for my new shop; THANKS !
[23/12] Mot: I need a free standing shop! Thanks for the space!
[23/12] Buckskin: This ought to be the most creative town around.
[23/12] Zuki: Not sure how this works. But DW and I will have an organic farm.
[23/12] Karson: I don't see any woods. I want to be in the woods.
[23/12] Dick Cain: I'm lost, I can't find my house!!
[23/12] mr-trim: wheres the lumber yard ?
[23/12] Chip: And here I thought the earth was round.
[23/12] Chip: You can tell Karson was already here. The woods are cut down and the lumber is sitting in his shop ;-)
[23/12] dustynewt: I would like a corner shop for my keychains, boxes and lizards. My wife needs an herb shop. Maybe a combo to save on space. Lumberjocks is going to need it.
[23/12] johnjoiner: What can be done here?
[23/12] Bob #2: I don't ahve a clue what you boys are doing but I'm game.
[23/12] Rikkor: I'm gonna need room for a shop and a studio.
[23/12] Paul: I've heard of these virtual worlds but haven't seriously explored. Going to need some directions and I don't see any.
[23/12] Chris: Where are the hardwood forests and mills? I wish to reserve a few acres overlooking the lake!
[24/12] Buckskin: Gonna have to move somebody built a multifloor right across the street.
[24/12] mr-trim: ok im buyin buckskins place
[24/12] Treefarmer: OK…the treefarm in the far right corner is mine….:)
[24/12] Obi T Monk: How do I build my shop?
[24/12] scottb: Ok, where's my toolbox, and how do I start playing?
[24/12] cajunpen: I'm home - now what??
[24/12] mr-trim: ok i had a tree in my yard yesterday where did it go ?
[24/12] Eagle: WHERE'S THE SAWMILL
[24/12] ThreeJs: Help.. I seem to be lost in a corn field.
[24/12] ThreeJs: Uh yeah.. I don't get it.
[25/12] Sawdust2: No criminals, yet. Guess I'll have to become a real estate lawyer. I want my office next to that tall building.
[25/12] Zuki: I heard that WalMart was setting up shop.
[25/12] mr-trim: im settin up a woodcraft store ! although nothings for sale im keeping everything !

Yes, yes… our LumberJockVille is growing and expanding - more than 80 citizens right now. The game engine is suggesting us to increase the industry because our Unemployment rate is at devastating 40% and some people are leaving our cool town to look for a job.

Here is the link to increase the industry: http://lumberjocks.myminicity.com/ind

·
Registered
18,890 Posts
Increase Industry

I officially renamed our virtual LJ city to LumberJockVille. It's so funny so far…. I couldn't resist to repost the discussion here ;)

[23/12] ToyGuy: Martin: there is a spot in the back there I want for my new shop; THANKS !
[23/12] Chip: You can tell Karson was already here. The woods are cut down and the lumber is sitting in his shop ;-)
[23/12] dustynewt: I would like a corner shop for my keychains, boxes and lizards. My wife needs an herb shop. Maybe a combo to save on space. Lumberjocks is going to need it.
[23/12] Paul: I've heard of these virtual worlds but haven't seriously explored. Going to need some directions and I don't see any.
[23/12] Chris: Where are the hardwood forests and mills? I wish to reserve a few acres overlooking the lake!
[24/12] Buckskin: Gonna have to move somebody built a multifloor right across the street.
[25/12] Sawdust2: No criminals, yet. Guess I'll have to become a real estate lawyer. I want my office next to that tall building.
[25/12] mr-trim: im settin up a woodcraft store ! although nothings for sale im keeping everything !

Yes, yes… our LumberJockVille is growing and expanding - more than 80 citizens right now. The game engine is suggesting us to increase the industry because our Unemployment rate is at devastating 40% and some people are leaving our cool town to look for a job.

Here is the link to increase the industry: http://lumberjocks.myminicity.com/ind
it's like Christmas day with a new toy…..

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Increase Industry

A Marvelous New Toy - we never knew just what it was, and we fear we never will ;)

·
Registered
169 Posts
Increase Industry

I just checked again.. It looks like the unemployment has went back down to 0%. We're up to 83 citizens now!

·
Registered
14,592 Posts
Increase Industry

Am I missing something here - it looks like all you can do to increase anything is to visit once a day, is that it?

·
Banned
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Increase Industry

Bill, there is nothing else to do.. the city is developed automatically.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.