LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Is anyone else out there having trouble with this site. I've lost the green tab bar on the page that says post project, etc. No matter what I do - including deleting everything related to the site and starting from scratch with a new download, I can't seem to fix it for Chuck. If anyone else is having issues, please let Chuck know and perhaps you can help him. He is unable to post new projects or basically do much else on the site. I've emailed to the Contact Us address but so far no answer. BTW, this is the Wisconsin Wood Chuck's wife.

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
don't know any 'green bar' for that

at top right 'my lumberjocks'
clic it and everything is there

hope this helps

·
Registered
17,881 Posts
Bruce, I must be color blind or just blind. No green bar on My Projects page. Without an image, trying to troubleshoot is just silly. Good luck, Wife of Chuck. Try messaging Cricket for resolution.

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
smitty
here is what he means
on the (current) LJ project page

further down there is a green bar (under widgets)
'add new project' it says

it tried it
and it worked for me
at least it went to the opener for project posting
maybe the next doesn't take ?
(i didn't actually need it so didn't do it)

getting cricket's help sounds like what he needs

good luck with this chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What was happing was there was no add a project or check new posts. What I got was just what Smitty showed in the top picture. and nothing to click on to go somewhere else, just the x to cancel out., but now it is back to where it was, It is all fixed now but no clue how it fixed it self. thanks for all the help every one.
Chuck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.