LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Many of you know that I had stroke recently and I am scaling back on my woodworking. Elsewhere I have spoken of the tools I have to sell. I also have a lot of lumber I will never use, including a lot of exotics. This lumber is available a great prices. My collection includes -

2 beautiful large 6/4 bubinga boards about 15 bf each
A large lot off 4/4 curly maple
Lots of walnut 12/4, 8/4, and 4/4 - some with natural edge
Lots of smaller pieces of exotic wood - some are bowl blanks - some are about 3×3x12

I cannot ship. If interested, please contact me.

Rich

·
In Loving Memory
3,728 Posts
Rich, I have been watching your posts. I kind of know what you are going through, as I will have to close my shop permanently in awhile because of health problems.

In the meantime, I am doing all I can to build many of the projects on my list before I go.

If you could get a few BF of the curly Maple and 8/4 walnut to the UPS store or the FedEx store, I would be happy to pay for the packing and shipping. I think they go up to 7' length, so that would be the limiting factor.

If not, that's OK. I understand.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dallas - can you be more specific? How many bf do you want and what lengths.

I'm asking 12.50/ bf for the curly maple (half of what I paid). I am asking $5.00/ bf for walnut.

I'll gladly go to fed ex. Of course, I need an address and some money before I can ship.

Thanx,

Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.