LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Somewhere I've seen plans using preformed latice work to make a holder for rakes, shovels, etc… Anybody know what I'm talking about or know where to get the plans. I just picked up a partial sheet of the plastic latice work for $3.00 at Lowe's.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I find the ground works all of the time. Sometimes my stuff can be found in other peoples garages… I actually bought this heavy plastic screw to the wall rack with slots that works pretty well. I imaging if you are going to story shovels and stuff, you probably would build either a box or frame that the lattice sits on top of. If it's small tools, maybe at a 60 degree angle and just put the tools in handle first?
Try the Handy magazine

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Dan, that's probably what I'll end up with. LOL Jim, I like that one. Looks real clean. Jack, that's where they are now, propped up against the shop wall, both inside and out. I decided to do something about it when I stepped on the rake and the handle hit me in the head, for the second time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.