LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Bruce,

You could always stop by and see what I have or feel free to give me a call. I was at Kettle Moraine a couple of weeks ago and they had some nice 4/4 material. Didn't see any 8/4. I can also personally recommend Barlow and you can also try Bell Forest Products in Ishpeming, MI. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If you are still in need, I have a couple of hundred feet and may let some of it go. I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan like Barlow. Let me know if you need photos.
Garry

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
A couple of hundred FEET?!? Man, I need to quit going to the wood boutique for my stuff. :^( BEM is like $100 per BF there. OK, I'm exaggerating, but…jeez. I'm more of a Walnut/ Brazilian/Bolivian rosewood and QSO guy, anyway. BTW, that's some nice boxage you make, there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.