you can start with anything as long as it is a maximum size of 12"x12"x1"1 Board: 1 Project
Spring 2013 Challenge
Here's our spring challenge for you:
- one board: one project-- except the board is a maximum size of 12" x 12" x 1".
- You can re-saw it; cut it; carve it; drill it; paint it; stain it; add anything to it (other than more wood) and create one project with it.
How The Challenge Works
1. Take a picture of your "before" board: maximum size of 1 foot wide, 1 foot long, 1" thick
2. Create a project using the board. Anything can be added to the project EXCEPT more wood
2. Post it as a new project.
3. Tag the project as: challenge-15
4. Have fun.
EDITED - Clarifications
- yes, you can glue pieces of wood together to get the maximum 12×12x1-"but" it has to be the same wood. No mixing walnut and maple, for example. And don't forget to show us the before picture.
Although there is no "real" deadline, as this is an open challenge, projects for this initial challenge are to be posted by March 31st, 2013.
(We look forward to seeing many challenge projects, whether they are posted this month, next year, or ten years from now!)
- Friendly Competition
SEE ALL ENTRIES HERE
Other challenges have been posted in the past. We'd love to see your entries for any or all of the challenges! Please remember to tag them as indicated for each challenge. LINK
And sure, plywood would work.
11.4 KB Views: 2