LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
LOL… my wife says i spend to much time on LJ. I personally don't see a problem with this, but i guess most people with addictions don't really see a problem with their addiction. I mean give me a break. The weather in eastern Idaho sucks this time of year and well unfortunately setting up shop depends on the current weather forecast. I can view LJ when it is raining or snowing or if there is light out or not….lol

LJ anonymous?

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Addiction, Addiction, what you talking about, I thought saw dust was in everyone's veins. I probably don't spend near enough time here, then again I've nothing but time on my hands.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
your wife is already complaning after 5 days ha ha ha ho ho ….....LoL can´t stop laughing
wait until you have been here a copple of month I´m sure she will hit you with something
havey in your head
don´t say nobody warent you about how addictive this site can bee
welcome to L J enjoy the weird humor with the rest of us just remember
it´s all about having fun in the shop

Dennis

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Tell your wife to look at all the other addictions you could have, booze,drugs, gambling, women(other than her of course) and ask hers whats so bad about LJ's

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
well i guess it's back to watching tv for you , buddy ,

that's not addictive (LOL) !

welcome to LJ,s .

( let here cruise the project page ,
then build it for her ) .

she will insist that you spend ,
more time here and in the shop !

·
Registered
13,709 Posts
Apparently, you forgot to read the fine print, when signing up. There is a legal disclaimer about spouses, addiction and time spent on this site ;^)

Welcome!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.