LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
I literally just went thru the same dilemma! After a LOT of time spent online and in the store I chose the Laguna. I have only had it setup for two days and so far I love it. The main reason came down to the ceramic guides. I really believe both saws would be tough to beat, and would suite my needs. But the Laguna really hit every button and I think the ceramic are my preference.

I don't think you can really go wrong with either,

· Registered
57 Posts
After using the New Laguna for a while longer I can say I love it. Exceptionally smooth and quite. I have changed the blade three times now just to try different blades and changing them is a snap, but re-adjusting the lower guides is very tight fit for your hands. I do have to tilt the table, but that's very easy and it has been spot on after I rotate it back.

I made a cabinet to raise it up to an acceptable height for me and add some drawers and wheels. Other the the tight confines of adjusting the lower guide I can't imagine I could ask for anything more. The cabinet has been clean after cutting a fair amount so the dust collection and the brushes are working fine.

(Sorry about the sideways Pic, I can't find a way to rotate it????)

Wood Gas Hardwood Machine Shipping box

Wood Hardwood Flooring Rectangle Wood stain

Rectangle Wood Table Flooring Floor

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.