LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
I'm in the same boat. Local Woodcraft employee says he prefers the Rikon326. The sale really makes it difficult to spend the extra dough for the Laguna and Rikon has stepped up their game. Kind of like choosing between a Ford and Chevy.
I'm leaning 326.

· Registered
153 Posts
Well I've had my Rikon for a couple of months now and I love it. The price got down to under $800 so that made it even sweeter. My local Woodcraft swear by the 326 and so does another local tool dealer. Both sell Laguna. Never used the Laguna but the 326 is so great to use I can't see wanting to have to fuss with ceramic Guides. These guides are so easy to set it's ridiculous. Nice to see Rikon step up heir game and fix the little problems they had with the 324.

· Registered
153 Posts
Never had the Laguna but got a great deal on a new 10 326 for under $800 and so far it's been perfect. Love the ease of setting the guides and really like the new fence. Even the Stock blade is decent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.