LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
741 - 760 of 871 Posts

·
Registered
22,875 Posts
One of my few complaints so far with the new UI. The OP is no longer at the top of each page. It’s just the first comment in the thread.

·
Registered
22,875 Posts
ok should have read further before asking.what about,there was someone else that wanted in ?
Who was it? I say we work em in. I’m fine with my name being reshuffled. I just ordered materials for my project so I’m nowhere near being ready to personalize anything yet.

·
Premium Member
28,509 Posts
Who was it? I say we work em in. I’m fine with my name being reshuffled. I just ordered materials for my project so I’m nowhere near being ready to personalize anything yet.
i forget kenny,you'll have to look back about a week i think.it was a day after the deadline,sunday i think.hey im good with it.im just gonna send a knife to everybody. 🤣

·
Registered
22,875 Posts
i forget kenny,you'll have to look back about a week i think.it was a day after the deadline,sunday i think.hey im good with it.im just gonna send a knife to everybody. 🤣
Pottz i looked back and didnt see it if you do let me know who or have him message me before the weekend is up
I looked back too and didn't see anything pottz. I think you might be thinking about the Beer Swap thread? There was a guy who posted over there that he was sorry he had missed it a week or so ago. It's way too late for me to let him in on that one though ;)

·
Premium Member
10,583 Posts
I am surprised no one in the beer swap sent him their name. A missed opportunity for some free beer.

·
Premium Member
10,155 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,385 Posts
The liners yall put under your knife scales how thick are those?
LINERS ?? nobody told me anything about liners. I guess whomever I get will not get a properly done knife so I'll have to make up the difference with something else :unsure:

741 - 760 of 871 Posts