LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
701 - 720 of 871 Posts

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
I can't find most of what was right there before.

I'm getting emails too, that I didn't used to. Sigh. . . . . . .I'd rather not just block everything LJ in my inbox but it's looking like I'll have to.

·
Administrator
3,172 Posts
Can I ask a huge favor of y'all?

Can we keep all feedback, questions, concerns, requests for help, etc., regarding the new platform in our Community Feedback thread rather than starting new threads?

The reason this is important is that we will be seeing regular updates, which are largely fueled by community feedback. While that doesn't mean we can action every request, it does mean we are actively listening to the feedback and sharing it with the developers. By keeping all of the information in one thread, we can help make sure that we don't miss anything.

We absolutely want to hear all of the feedback, both good and bad.

We are just asking that it be posted to the community feedback thread.

·
Premium Member
28,510 Posts
So do we still get emails to new posts in this thread like we used to?
yes you can set up what you wanna see or dont.go to your settigs.when it first went live my email was flooded.ive gone on and adjusted what i get.

sorry cricket i should have advised him.

·
Registered
11,067 Posts
I can't find most of what was right there before.

I'm getting emails too, that I didn't used to. Sigh. . . . . . .I'd rather not just block everything LJ in my inbox but it's looking like I'll have to.
I was getting them all too, and before I had stopped them all, seems like unless they were a PM, those came through, but I also got notified of them on the site, so I rarely went to the email I use here, unless I was getting in touch with someone, and expecting their response.

I went to filters, and picked the "only getting from" and typed in Santa, so unless we have a member here I won't get all the threads.

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
I haven't been getting all the emails like some of you and I didn't change anything.

Hi Dick, glad to see you pop in here!

·
Premium Member
28,510 Posts
Hey kids, I just saw this thread, I see I'm past the deadline, but I'd love to join if the group is willing.

If not, no worries.
id love to see ya join but if you know keebs he stringent !!!! there was another the day after that wanted to get in but missed the deadline,no luck.problem now is all the assignments have been made so it be hard to add guys i think.

·
Premium Member
28,510 Posts
I had some time in between taking the boat out for the season and bird hunting on Saturday, so I started my knife and "extra".
glad you joined us we can always use new people.plus your gonna have fun.

·
Premium Member
7,385 Posts
Thanks duck, I’ve been around just haven’t had anything constructive to contribute.

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
id love to see ya join but if you know keebs he stringent !!!! there was another the day after that wanted to get in but missed the deadline,no luck.problem now is all the assignments have been made so it be hard to add guys i think.
No prob. Deadlines are deadlines. In my heart I'll just blame Kenny for this.

701 - 720 of 871 Posts