LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I placed an online order with Klockit 10 days ago and still havent received it. I was wondering if others here have ordered from them and did you experience any problems or delays in receiving the order? I attempted to call customer service and was placed on terminal hold, 20 minutes and I finally gave up. I have also sent an email and have yet to get a response. I also signed up for the automatic shipping updates from the USPS and they have no record of the tracking number. Is this normal practice for Klockit or a fluke?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I've always had good luck with them. Usually, once they ship your stuff, they'll give you a USPS tracking number…which only tells you when it got to your local post office, and when it will be delivered. They do sent by first class - I would have thought you'd have it by now.

If you called this morning, it's Monday, and I'm sure they are busy. Try again this afternoon.

·
Registered
460 Posts
i think i read somewhere that some of their items were recently featured in one of the magazines…so they could be under heavy pressure for stock right now. I know for instance that the red self adhesive tape measure was recently featured in shopnotes and now rockler has them oversold until june…..

·
Registered
463 Posts
I used them when I built the GFC and had no problems at all.

I bought two sets of everything because my buddy was building one too. I was impressed because after several months I realized I had ordered the wrong pendulums but when I called them they took them back with no restocking fee and sent me the correct parts right away.

Bothus

P.S. So, what type of clock are you building?

·
Registered
328 Posts
never had any problems, but my last order had one item backordered (a music box) but still recieved the rest of the order with in 5 days

·
Banned
3,675 Posts
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" They are unusually busy this time of year with people like us trying to make gifts. Add the Magazine article and they get slammed. They are a good company, just bad timing. LOL

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I did call this morning and was on terminal hold. I waited approx 20 min and no one ever answered past the automated system. I sent an email immediately after the call and have yet to get a response. I guess I am spoiled with good customer service from some of the other companies I have dealt with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.