LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I got an email from an Uganda princess that she wanted to send me a bunch of money because I am a good fellow. Just now, "Helen" from the IRS called and warned me that I am in deep Kim Chi if I don't call her back immediately! And just when happy days seemed here at last.:)

·
Registered
12,820 Posts
Tell the princess to hold on to the $$ and you'll come pick it up.
Call Helen and tell her you are asserting your rights under the 5th amendment.

·
Registered
7,093 Posts
I was getting those IRS calls too! All of them with an foreign accent, and names like Jason Clark and Ron Smith. When I was talking once to them, I asked to speak to someone who spoke English, and they transferred me to another guy with the same accent. I called their bluff and told them they should be ashamed, he went on to say they were dispatching the police to my house. I am still waiting….

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Make sure that Helen does not talk to the princess. If she knows that you are a tax cheater, she might not think that you are such a good fellow.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Owheee what a complicated financial world we live in. All that money and nobody ever gives me as much as used but wipes. Alistair still maybe in the next life EH?

·
Banned
1,733 Posts
I told 'em that I got their name, phone number and address, and if they ever call again I would find them and rip their face off. Haven't heard back since. Maybe I was to harsh?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.