Bosch - GTS1031 (Rating: 4)

Ok, I bought one of these.It was a temporary saw and never intended to be my main saw. It is has a certain cool factor to it too. I think this is a great saw for a person who does floor installs and other small on the job carpentry work. All of the accessories are easy to access and held in place quite well. The fence worked, it came with a push stick and a miter but lets face it, a miter fence on most saws is not a top line item and it's true in this case too. I originally bought this for building boxes and it had no issues what so ever with that saw being able to cut 3/4 wood. It is not a saw for a wood worker who wants to be serious about it or intends to serious but for what it is made for I think it does the job quite well.
Pat

9-13-14:
Well, I sold the saw quite some time ago, but now that I think on it I may have made a mistake. It was a good saw for what it was intended. It's not meant to cut 2" thick walnut but it does just fine 3/4. One complaint, the cheap handle for changing the saw blade lasted about three weeks and then bent. I made my own out 1/8" steel. Also, we had hard wood floors put in a while back and they used the Bosch saw that I had and they loved it. I have to say our floors look darn nice.
Pat