LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
In Loving Memory
2,130 Posts
I am a sucker for rust. I would buy it and restore it just as a project. That is how I fill my shop with tools, and spent a lot of my time. I have disassembled almost every machine I have. Cleaned/repaired and tweeked it. Still looking for that joiner, and several other big items.

·
Registered
20,610 Posts
It certainly doesn't look bad to me. I'm with Mud on this one. My grizzley cabinet saw and Delta planer was under water for 3 days before I bought them. I even had the electric motor in pieces all over my shop floor.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Jump on that Puppy! I used to own one and put it through the paces for 5 years.
Divorce made me sell it, but later bought another newer model from Grizzley.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Looks lie a good buy? Does Grizzly still have parts and blades for it?

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
In my experience, that means he's getting a million responses and that he's already sold it. Many people are terrible about getting back to people once they sell an item. They also don't take their ads down, which is annoying.

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
....Many people are terrible about getting back to people once they sell an item. They also don t take their ads down, which is annoying.
....it's rude too. It's easy to delete the ad, plus it keeps people from bugging you about the item….guess I don't understand the issue with removing the ad when the item is no longer available.

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
The good deals always go the fastest and I share the same sentiments about those who don't delete ad's when the item is no longer available.

·
Registered
8,537 Posts
I wonder if some people mistakenly delete the email notification from CL, as opposed to actually deleting the ad link from within the email….then they can no longer delete the ad at all, and have to wait to the end of the 45 day expiration.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You guys are probably right but I'll wait it out.

Stupid is as stupid does. I have learned to not be surprised at most anything anymore. Thanks for the help anyhow. larry

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.