LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
An official LJ iPhone app would be pretty sweet, but not necessarily cake to implement all of the site's features into the app (think Facebook app).

With the amount of time I spend on this site, I know I'd pay $5 for it, but not sure if enough LJs are heavy iPhone users to justify the cost of development.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have not heard of any iPhone apps that are for specific forums, but it seems like a great idea. And who knows, maybe someone will see this and start working on it. I barely go on the Internet anymore, now that I have my smartphone, and it would be much easier if there was an app for this site, then I could check it out on the go as well.

·
Premium Member
4,092 Posts
I also have not heard of specific viewers for this site, but you can get an app called Forum Runner Free, that really does make it easier. As indicated it is free so you have nothing to lose by trying.

It is still not the same as being on a laptop or desk top.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I would bet that Martin and Co. would love for a developer to take up the challenge. I do not know what type of licensing they would require….but I am sure folks would be interested in it….at least if the app is not too expensive (most apps being .99 to 4.99). I would say get in touch with Martin to any developer that has some interest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.