LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've got a Sawstop and since I'll be doing some boxes the Incra IBox jig caught my eye and wondered if anyone here had used the jig with the Sawstop and what are your impressions/suggestions/alerts using them together.
I read in one of Amazon reviews that it triggered the blade cartridge when a guy used it for 1" cuts.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Call tech support at iBox to see what they have to say. I called them when I first got my iBox and the tech was very helpful. My thought is that it should be fine as long as you don't touch any of the metal on the jig with the blade, but the folks at Incra will know for sure.

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
You should be fine so long as none of the metal parts come in contact with the blade.

Don't ask me how I know!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have a SawStop and the iBox jig. They work great together. I tried to use the iBox with plywood on my router table and the tear out was awful. No such problems with the SawStop. You do have to have an 8" dado blade.

The iBox works great. Easy to use and makes perfect box joints.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.