LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just happened to be trolling around ebay for acessories for my new saw arriving friday, and what do ya think I ran into? A 3hp Steelcity with long bed AND a dust collection for $750.00 buy now option.

Didnt read too much in order to keep myself from crying, but my initial impression was even with possible rape shipping, WOW!!!

Anyways, thought someone might need tohe info and wanted to be a good citizen, being a newb here and all. Goodnight..

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'd buy it if yknow…I had room for it…or lived close enough to get it….or had money….

·
Registered
244 Posts
and an outfeed roller table….wow!

talk about hitting the lottery! somebody got a hellofasaw

...my old Delta is really maoaning, groaning and begging to be put out to pasture…but I am sure that I will never fall into near as sweet a deal as this one was, when I get serious about replacement

tool envy….wood envy…..skill envy
this site will be the ruination of me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.