LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Greetings All, I've fairly new to the forum. I hope that I'm posting this info in the correct forum.

Today, I learned how to get free shipping from Rockler all the time. Simply sign into your facebook account and search for Rockler. Go to their facebook page and become a "fan". When you wish to order something from Rockler access their site through facebook. As a fan, you'll get free shipping on every order placed.

I was thrilled to learn of this and wanted to share it with folks who may be interested but weren't aware of this deal. Hope it helps someone.

Regards,

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Couldn't we get Rockler to give LJs free shipping…It's not like we don't buy woodworking stuff!!! Free shipping all the time would tip me in their favor when purchasing.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hello guys,

I know from a other woodworking forums that they get discount by different companies.
Maybe it is a idea to ask different companies what the possibilities are for you, LJ'ers.
I wish I hat the possibility to come to the US, it wood be unbelievable great to look around in shop's
like Grizzly, Rockler and so.
Keep dreaming Henrie :)

Schummie.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You're welcome, everyone. I thought it was pretty cool, too! I'm thankful to live in a time period when we can freely share useful information with each other via the great woodworking forums.

As time permits, I look forward to spending more time here getting to know more of you and your work. I find it to be inspirational to see other people's work, what they're building, learn new techniques, etc. I'll try to learn how to post pics here and post some of my projects, too.

·
Registered
11,989 Posts
I tried typing Rockler , Rockler.com , Rockler Woodworking in the search box and all that came up were a bunch of people named Rockler , but not the store…Any help would be appreciated : ) Thank you.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Dusty, you did go to a search engine site such as Google and then typed in "Rockler" ?

It comes up everytime.

As to free shipping… It's easy, simply ask for it.

The competition offers it, "Can you match it"?

"I plan on a ton of purchases this coming year."

Admidittely, this is not for everyone.
Not just woodworking, but life in general, you can be surprised
at what you can gain by simply asking.

·
Registered
11,989 Posts
PineInTheAsh , I joined facebook and then tried to search for Rockler from their site , as directed in this post " Simply sign into your facebook account and search for Rockler. Go to their facebook page and become a "fan"….....All I got were people whose name was Rockler.

Thanks to you and depictureboy for the help : ) Have a great day !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.