LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
David,

Thanks for asking. I would consider shipping them. But you should check to see if it's worth it first. They're quite heavy (maybe 60 - 75 pounds?), and there may be a surcharge because of the shape of the package (which is about 4" by 6" by 60"). If it comes in under 70 lb, I can ship USPS for about $30. I'll check the weight this afternoon and see how it looks.

Back to you soon,

Alan

·
Registered
18 Posts
Alan,

Thank you, thank you! It's amazing how many kind people you can meet over the internet or in groups like this.

Thanks again,
David

PS, the checks in the mail…... No really it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's true, David-you meet the nicest people here. When I joined lumberjocks, I got about 20 messages from members that just said, "Hi, welcome to lumberjocks!" They didn't have to do that-but they took time out of their day to welcome me. Super cool. Great folks.

Have a great afternoon!

Alan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.