LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
A new member linfp2009 joined this morning and seems only interested in posting links to his sportswear shop.

I wasn't sure how to report this; some forum and community sites have a link in each thread to report inappropriate posts, but I couldn't see one and couldn't find anything with a search. Do we have this type of feature on LJ's? I'm relatively new here, so I might have missed it.

Hopefully admin can disable his profile.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Way to go Martin! I must have been on right when you "sent him packing". I saw the post, thought what the heck!, this guy is p* me off, this is not right, and then poof, he was gone!!!!!! Way to go. How do you keep up with all this stuff? I promise I'll try really hard not to respond to anymore political posts, with my own political opinion, which encourages more of same, hopefully reducing your workload. I'll try, really hard, I promise! Really, I'm serious, I'll try! LOL Thanks for what you do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.