LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
As a public service I am loaning out my beard. Just copy this image, blow up to your needed size, trim and viola you have an instant manly beard.

Jacob this is for you buddy and anyone els who just needs that bit of extra manliness, you know who you are.
like chuck Norris… nobody messes with a man with a beard! Please use this beard responcibly.
DaBeardRules

Warning if your married be careful wearing the beard around other women due to it's manly effects.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool! And yes tinting is ok.

CHER I am sorry I didn't say that women can use the beard as well. Just cop,y tape to a soda straw and carry about. If any one should mess with you just say," Oh ya! Well tell that to by friend, MR. BEARD!" They'll stutter and run in fear.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Does anyone else find themselves having to 'groom' their beards after a session of woodturning? I'm afraid that if I'm not careful, I may get termites - or worse - woodpeckers!

(pic is old. It now being winter, my face is appropriately covered)

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually my beard eats sawdust and it actually grooms itself.

I actually loaned my beard out to a Pileated woodpecker once, while down in South America, to use on some iron wood trees he was having trouble with.

·
Registered
974 Posts
JAGWAH I don't want to use your beard I was just thinking…....mmm. I dont normally like beards but some men can…...... I dont think I should say anymore I might just get into trouble…......mmm

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.