LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got the free trial probably a year ago and I'm thinking about signing up for the online membership also. When you think about all the content that they have on the site, you really get a lot for what comes out to be $1.25 a month.

I've watched their full project video series before and it was very well done. They must have added at least 4 more project series since the one that I saw, which was free for some reason at the time (not during my free trial).

·
Registered
29 Posts
$4.99 Monthly Uninterrupted access, billed to your credit card each month. You may cancel any time.

$34.95 Yearly Uninterrupted access, billed to your credit card at the start of each 12-month cycle. We'll send you a reminder email before your membership is automatically renewed.

Special Subscriber Offer for Fine Woodworking magazine subscribers only
$14.95 Annually

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The thought crossed my mind when I saw that the subscription was $34.95 per year for 7 issues.
I suppose $5.00 and issue is not a lot but it ads up when you find you don't want/need 4 of them.
I'm leaning mor into collecting DVDs now that I was before.
I go to the library about once a month and if one of the issues there catches my interest I just buy it at the nearest outlet.
My life is currently overcrowded with "stuff" so I am going on a leaner diet of acquistions. <g>

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I have the magazine subscription at $34.95 a year and the on-line subscription at $14.95 a year. I use the on-line quit a bit and am considering cutting down on my paper WW magazine subscriptions. FWW IS ONE THAT I WILL KEEP.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I have every single issue of FWW and indexes so I just go back to those for information. I prefer reading the articles in print while relaxed in my recliner. Im not interested in staring at a computer screen for a fee.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I paid the $35 for the online subscription without the paper and was happy to have it! Less clutter around the house to manage, and access to the full archives.

I think that's lapsed right now because I've got a backlog in the shop, but I'll be renewing shortly.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Dan/Charlie,

If I choose the online only($35), does it come with online magazine content, same info. as the paper folks get?

And if so, how far back does it allow access to older issues?

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
With Christmas on top of us, has anyone seen any discount coupons or special offers for the online membership by itself? I've been getting discounts and special offers for the paper copy but not for the online by itself. I'm only looking at the online.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.