LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Just a light note to end a rather dull Sunday.

How many of us (Lumberjocks) ride a motorcycle?

I'll start. I ride a 2009 Harley Softail Deluxe. Before that it was a Harley Road King, and before that was a Harley Sportster. :)

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Padre I am going to take you back a few years my 1st motor bike was a James, then a Java, the last one a BSA which I had an accident with and still have back problem today, so that is the story of my bikes.
Couple years ago my boy got a Kawasaki 4 cylinders I tried it boy was it fast.

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
vespa , yamaha , zundap , bmw , norton, triumph .

now i'm thinking ,

' hover-round ' !

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I have a Yamaha Virago 700. Lots of add ons to it, she is a beauty. I actually haven't ridden her in a number of years, for many reasons. She is for sale if anyone is interested. I lose my husband every spring to his other girlfriend, Kawasaki 1500 Nomad, he does long runs, some are cross country.
I have my tools : )

Lisa

·
Registered
72 Posts
I ride a 06 v-star 1100 silverado. Upgraded with a maxx air performance intake, cobra highway bars, vance and hines slip-on mufflers and various other chrome goodies. I'm hoping to pick up all the sheet metal parts this week. I just had them custom painted with green and silver flames.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I have ridden several motorcycles, but it's been a while now,
unfortunately Walmart doesn't put them out front anymore. :0

:)

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
'99 BMW K1200LT (one of the very first of this model made - bought it new in '99) and a '77 BMW R100/7 (the first liter bike that BMW offered - in excellent condition - I'm only the second owner). I love them both. I know I don't need 2 bikes but which one do I give up?

·
Registered
181 Posts
If I ever win the Lottery (yeah, right) I will look up someone to make me one of these:

Other than that, I have never driven one. I have ridden on one or two.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
HAD. '68 Sportster. But, living in the greater Los Angeles area is a very dangerous place for bikers. After my second door, I decided I was going to wrap my precious booty in metal, unless I was offroad. That was in '72.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.