LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,679 Posts
Greetings LJs!! I have just finished looking at all of the projects posted in the gallery that I didn't see when they were originally posted. How many other have seen them all?

·
Registered
17,103 Posts
Not me Bob. If I had seen them I would probably be dead now. My wife would have killed me for spending too much time on the computer! I have looked through quite a few over time though. It's certainly worth the time spent on it, except it's a little redundant to make a comment 2 years after the post. I guess the maker sees it though and probably appreciates the praise.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I once tried to look at all the forum topics for interesting reads. Couldn't do it. I do't think I could look at all the projects either. I just enjoy the "Roll the Dice" button. That's a great feature.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I'm with Scott, I can hardly keep up with the day to day let alone all of them, I would love to see them all tho

·
Registered
16,431 Posts
You need a life! :)

Having been here almost 3 years now, I can tell you things are a lot busier than they were when I first signed up. I definitely used to look at every project posted, and probably commented on most of them. Now, the site is just too busy for me to keep up with all the activity.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
What Charlie says is correct. I admire your patience and hope you have only seen them and not commented on them.
Sharad

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
When I first signed up, I spent several days going back through some 1100 pages of projects. I at least glanced at the thumbnail picture for each one. I was (and still am) mostly looking for shop-related projects, so there are many, many I've never looked at, so I'm still seeing "new" ones all the time when I "roll the dice".

·
Premium Member
25,679 Posts
Larry, that should count :))

Maybe some are being mislead. I looked at all the project's thumbnails listed in the Gallery. I didn't open every one up, just the intgeresting ones or the ones where the picture wasn't clear as to what it was. I used to roll the dice, but when I saw the same one 2 - 3 times, i decided to start at the beginning:)

I don't know how long it took, months! The page numbers are shifting daily, so when I was gone for a little while, I'd have to find my place. Finally started recording the page and project numbers where I stopped. The project numbers are stable.

AS for too much time, maybe? My wife read the entire Bible in a year! I definitely have too many migraines!! Did it mostly when I needed to be quiet and take my mind off pain:))

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
I was a lurker before I signed up. I read the posts and looked at the galleries, not all but a lot. I didn't want to come in and ask the same questions.All of that has not kept me from putting my foot in my mouth since I signed up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.