LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Upgrade of the Premium Homemade Router Table - Part Two

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Electrical wiring Gas

In this episode I make an independent air flow, assemble and adjust the Premium Homemade Router Table and test it in making a spectacle box.

I apologize to everyone, I forgot to put a link to the video

Attachments

·
Registered
3,476 Posts

In this episode I make an independent air flow, assemble and adjust the Premium Homemade Router Table and test it in making a spectacle box.

Do you have a link to the video?

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·

Thanks Don, I forgot to put a link to the video. Sorry

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cross Cut Sled for Router Table

Wood Table Automotive exterior Musical instrument accessory String instrument

Jig for Premium Homemade Router Table that makes easy rip and cross cuts. This tool is always applicable when handling small pieces of wood on the router table.

Watch the Video
I love this table but my wife won't let me make it. She says I will just pile it with stuff and it will look like a mess. WOMEN, YOU CAN"T LIVE WITH THEM AND YOU CAN"T LIVE WITHOUT THEM ! They often also say, HAPPY WIFE- HAPPY LIFE ! How true it is !

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
My Homemade Table Saw Part 2

In the second part of the video, you can see how I formed the construction, added the electrical installation, installed the control of raising and lowering the saw blade, as well as tilting the blade at an angle.

Video

Font Hat Gas Wood Art

Attachments

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
My Homemade Table Saw Part 2

In the second part of the video, you can see how I formed the construction, added the electrical installation, installed the control of raising and lowering the saw blade, as well as tilting the blade at an angle.

Video

Font Hat Gas Wood Art
Well-designed and executed. I'm enjoying watching the build.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
How to Make a Cheap Automatic Height/Depth control for a Table Saw or Router

In this video, I will show You how cheap and simple, with the help of a brake cable for a bicycle, and remnants of materials from the workshop, You can make an automatic analog indicator of cut depth for Your table saw, router, or some other machine.

Cheap Automatic Height/Depth Control

Wood Paper towel Gas Metal Tissue paper

Attachments

61 - 80 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.