LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
14001 - 14020 of 14053 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Morning gang,

It's looks like I'm the grand prize winner hitting 14,000 post, as no one else seemed to want it…Oh well….!!!

Not much going on here at my casa, or around my neck of the woods.

The weather: The low was 60, going up to 87 for the high. It's 81 now, with bright sunshine, and no rain.

Supposed to in the 90s this next week and no rain forecasted for the next 8-10 days. Leaves are falling.

·
Premium Member
25,661 Posts
And annuter wunnerful, wunnerful sunny day here in WW temps hitting 68° F and partly cloudy. 75° F and partly cloudy tomorrow.

Congrats Rick on the grand prize post ;))

·
Registered
11,316 Posts
We're also getting a light shower, like Bill this will probably end in an hour or so. At least is scrubbing the smoke out of the sky. Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny and 75.

Still struggling with the tail vise. I don't know what to do next. I keep reading the instructions looking ant the plans and still can't figure out my next move. I'll take any advice!

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Clear Blue skies, 96° & 17% RH outside.
Morning low was a delightful 67°. :)))

Forecast high is 101° this afternoon.
With cooler morning, and UV index peaking at 5/10; can feel Fall weather teasing the zoo; even though still have triple digit high temps.

Started working in shop by 7am with door open. Nice change to enjoy the fresh morning air. Hoping to get 1954 Unisaw assembled today, but may have get slowed down working on mobile base first. Don't want to scratch up the paint job. :)
My taco lunch break is over, time to get back to work.

Be Happy, Healthy, and Safe!

·
Registered
490 Posts
I made it thru to the other side.

They are hooking up fiberoptic internet to the house today too. Guess we will be all modern out here in the sticks LOL.

Went to the trouble of running Cat 6 from the house to the shop just to be certain that we have a good signal all the way.

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Good Day?

Sunny, 91° with 38% RH at lunch time.
Heading for high of 96°. Over night low as balmy 79°.

Had a brief rain sprinkle last night that only jacked up humidity, with zero accumulation. :(

Brief taste of fall weather has passed.
Weather is back to normal for end of monsoon season: high 90's to low 100's with 10-30% chance of rain everyday.
Will be October before Zoo sees pleasant fall weather again.

·
Premium Member
33,499 Posts
Bright, mostly SUNNY 81 degrees outside, at the moment....Road Trip most of the morning....getting caught up, now.

Might try to install the last of the handles in the Kitchen..later.....Jig makes drilling the holes easy...except for me lower back...and, NO, I am NOT getting down on me knees....I'd never get back up...:eek:

Pay Day tomorrow..YEAH! :giggle:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Good morning all. I haven't posted in a few days, nor have I gotten any notices that anyone gas been posting. Now I see why. The (mobile) site has a brand new skin.

The weather is the same around here. Lows in the 70's and highs around 90. Dew points around 70° and chance of rain every day, though it looks like a dry spell for the next few days.

Finally started working on the shop. The first thing was taking EVERYTHING out so they could refinish the floor. Seems they put in too much retarded to slow the cure rate. It's much better now. I hung my led lights and air cleaner. And I got the tablesaw put together. The mini split gets installed next week. I can't wait.

Stay safe and and healthy everyone

·
Registered
11,316 Posts
Hey Don, I understand you feelings about the new system. I was the same a couple of days ago. I've decided to give it a go and try to get use to the new system. Maybe I'll warm up to it after a while. Like right now I've this crazy wavy red line under the entire text. What's that mean? I got no idea. It's going to take some getting use to. I don't deal well with change sort sounds like we're in the same boat.

·
Administrator
3,172 Posts
Hey Don, I understand you feelings about the new system. I was the same a couple of days ago. I've decided to give it a go and try to get use to the new system. Maybe I'll warm up to it after a while. Like right now I've this crazy wavy red line under the entire text. What's that mean? I got no idea. It's going to take some getting use to. I don't deal well with change sort sounds like we're in the same boat.
That actually sounds like a built-in spell checker in your browser. (Chrome?)

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Non-typical monsoon weather last 18 hours in Phoenix east valley?
Mostly cloudy morning with high of only 90° today.

Currently cloudy, raining, 80° with 84% RH. 0.1" rain received so far this afternoon.

Started clouding up last night, with 1/4" of rain at zoo. :)
Phoenix metro valley rain total last 24 hours shows most of rain in far west and east suburbs,
Ecoregion Map World Atlas Parallel

Forecast shows continued moisture in area for next 24-36 hours? 🎉

14001 - 14020 of 14053 Posts