LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What has been taking most of my time lately....

Kinda a wood working project… Working on a new bedroom.

Doing everything myself…. finishing the drywall is a bit of a pain.. but its a learning experiance.

But when I get done with the room, it will be time to head back to the shop, will need a new beroom suite.

·
Registered
13,760 Posts

Doing everything myself…. finishing the drywall is a bit of a pain.. but its a learning experiance.

But when I get done with the room, it will be time to head back to the shop, will need a new beroom suite.
more room is always good ,
and doing it yourself ,
teaches many things ,
and saves money !

well done .

·
Registered
118,619 Posts

Dry wall baaaa don't like it. your addition looks like its coming along very well.

·
Registered
27,252 Posts

I share your opinion about drywall. I had rather run plumbing than finish out drywall. I can do it but it is not one of my favorites. The room is coming along well. It won't be long before your are ready for paint and trim work.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts

drywall maybee dusty work
but it is far better than
plastre brickwalls and
smooth them aut to be
plane
this is much faster
escuse me forasking
do you build this in a
container it looks so
similar :)
where is your duct tape
that wood have been fast
to use that

Dennis

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Yes, it is in a 40 foot high cube shipping container, we ge hurricanes here sometimes, so building strong!

·
Registered
360 Posts

You must have some interesting building codes where you are, if they let you build rooms into shipping containers

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.