LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1661 - 1680 of 1686 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
If you can take the hit to your Man points account, it makes better sense than most of the smallish "woodworking" mats.

- therealSteveN
My Manpoints account would be just fine by getting something bigger, better . . .and CHEAPER. At least if it didn't have that stoopid purple dinosaur. :) That might be over taxation.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lost Art Press is having the first real sale I know of. They've occasionally had one or two items go on clearance, but this sale is pretty broad. 40% off many of their books, including the Anarchist series. That makes these cheaper than most of the secondhand ones I've seen sold.

Shipping isn't cheap for single items (though still worth it at these prices!) but doesn't go up very much if you get a bunch of items. I'd stock up before they run out of stock!

https://lostartpress.com/collections/august-7-31-sale

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
Grizzly Overstock sale?

4, 5, and 6 inch cast iron wheel with polyurethane tire casters for less than 3" caster from Woodcraft?
Price on 8" is a bargain too. Just wished they stocked the crown version wheels. Those square edge wheels have to be moving to change direction.

Bear crawl mobile bases are overstock priced nearly same as cheap introductory price:

A 10 inch band saw with cast iron table, and 6" cutting height has decent price too.
Half the price of antique design 14" cast iron frame BS, and almost as capable. Prefect for smaller shop.

YMMV

·
Registered
11,067 Posts
If you can take the hit to your Man points account, it makes better sense than most of the smallish "woodworking" mats.

- therealSteveN

My Manpoints account would be just fine by getting something bigger, better . . .and CHEAPER. At least if it didn t have that stoopid purple dinosaur. :) That might be over taxation.

- xeddog
You don't like the dinosaur?? LOL.

·
Registered
33 Posts
THIS IS NOT MINE. I don t know the guy, buy at your own risk.

Someone is selling a Shaper origin and workstation for 2400. Says it s never been used.
It s in the facebook group "Ohio Woodworking Tools And Supplies"
He s in Dublin, ohio

https://www.facebook.com/groups/172923743311505

- LumberJockMan
I have bought from Keith before, so I will vouch for the credibility of the sale. Just bought a drum sander from him in February. He gave me a great deal on it so I'm not surprised if this is a great deal as well.

·
Registered
11,067 Posts
Product Output device Font Cameras & optics Machine

Betterly Tools, makers of the Tru-Cut Blade Insert System can't make it to IWF, so they are offering their normal 10% discount they give when they are there. Prices through 9/2/2022

I put in the Tru Cut I use for my General 350, but they have them for many many table saws. Betterly is also know for specialty router bases, they have a varied inventory, and great customer service.

Attachments

·
Registered
22,875 Posts
I have never had a dedicated scraper burnisher but when I saw the blowout price on this one at Woodcraft, I figured I may as well. Can't even buy a carbide rod for that.

1661 - 1680 of 1686 Posts