HOMERIGHT - large spray shelter (Rating: 5)

I usually spray paint in my garage, blocking off my surroundings with lots of cloth, plastic, paper, etc. Not too good but it works. I found the Homeright Large and Small Spray Shelters online (Amazon and others) and decided to give it a try. I haven't actually painted in it yet, but I'm very pleased with what I got. It is well made, nicely designed, stores compactly, and looks like it will work just fine. The material is lightweight, and has a net in front which rolls up out the way while spraying. There is a screened ventilation pane in the rear for cross ventilation. When set up, it is large enough for a cabinet or rocker or something of that size.
To check it out, I set it up in one stall of my garage on a painter's drop cloth. I studied the online video showing how to assemble it and got my wife to stand in it and hold the center up while I inserted the framing poles. Took about 15 minutes. I'm certain I can do it myself in about 5-10 minutes next time. Surprisingly, I was able to disassemble it and roll it up and put it in the storage bag with no trouble.

The Small Shelter is really nice. Pops right open and large enough for toys, step stool, large vase, children's furniture, etc. Takes just a moment to fold up and goes into a circular storage bag.