LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Been toying around with the idea of making a thickness sander or a slot mortiser when i found this website.

http://woodgears.ca/

He has some pretty amazing tools, machines, toys, etc. His homemade slot mortising machine is beautiful! he also has great videos and even sells plans. If you havent checked it out and are planning your own homemade tools i suggest you check it out.

hope this is helpful to anyone!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
This guys got too much time on his hands. LOL A lot of good ideas, like grinding the arbor flange. I like that air engine, might be inclined to make one of those, nice novelty item. Very impressive stuff all around. I wonder what took/would take longer, making the the CD changer or if he burnt them by hand. LOL

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I built a box joint machine based on his design (with a number of my own modifications). He puts a lot of thought into his tools.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.