LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
414 Posts
Here is an email I received from Holbren:

Holbren Brand Router Bits - Remaining Inventory Blowout!!
Well folks, this is the last of our inventory for the Holbren brand of router bits.

These are the same bits that Fine Woodworking tested in their last review giving them a "good" rating beating Grizzly, MLCS, Porter Cable and Woodline on the quality of cut overall average.

We've priced these bits to go and all single bits are no more than $5 including 3/4" and 1" radius roundover bits, rail & stile sets at $10 and a host of other items.

Quantities are very limited, as little as one on some items, so move fast.

Click for Product Listing

To find the products available, use the search by manufacturer feature on our home page selecting "Holbren"

When items sell out, they will drop off the list. So, if you don't see it, it's not available.

At $5 a bit and $20 for a 3-Piece Cove Raised Panel Set With Back Cutter 1/2" Shank, it would be hard to go wrong. Even if it were to wear out quickly, cut per $$$ should make it worthwhile.

Jim

· Registered
1,023 Posts
Thanks. Just bought 6 bits for $18 delivered. Hard to go wrong. Looks like most of the bits are already gone, though. No Stile/Rail, or roundovers.

· Registered
176 Posts
I just bought two dado router bits for the undersized 1/2 and 3/4 plywood for $3 for the two of them. At that price it's worth buying even if I don't need them right now.

Thanks for the tip.

· Registered
574 Posts
I tried buying those undersized plywood bits (it was one of the only 3 things left I wanted) but the site wouldn't let me register/checkout, and now they're gone :( Stupid registration kept saying I hadn't filled everything out but I couldn't figure out what was wrong, filled out every field I could find. That was $%^&* annoying. Well if they don't want my money I'll just spend it somewhere else. Thanks for the heads up tho.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.