LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
The best way to save money in don't spend it.

My wife will come home with some crap and say look I save 25% because it was on sale. I say you could have saved a lot more if you didn't buy it in the first place.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
The best way to save money in don't spend it.

My wife will come home with some crap and say look I save 25% because it was on sale. I say you could have saved a lot more if you didn't buy it in the first place.

I am totally in agreement with AlaskaGuy. Spend way less than you make ,, then you always have enough!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
The best way to save money in don t spend it.

My wife will come home with some crap and say look I save 25% because it was on sale. I say you could have saved a lot more if you didn t buy it in the first place.

- AlaskaGuy
You need to lighten up. Give the poor woman some space. Maybe those long summer days are giving you some problems. Also you sound like a muslim with regards to women.

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Don't you think giving financial/marital advice without knowing anything about the circumstances borders on being %$&^%$^(()

You need to lighten up. Give the poor woman some space. Maybe those long summer days are giving you some problems. Also you sound like a muslim with regards to women.

- madts
The best way to save money in don t spend it.

My wife will come home with some crap and say look I save 25% because it was on sale. I say you could have saved a lot more if you didn t buy it in the first place.

- AlaskaGuy

- madts

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
do it the German way, save every dime, then lend it to every bankrupt nation on earth until the dream finally comes true, and you own all the good countries.

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Let me put it another way. If you need something look for a sale and buy it. If you can't find a sale then go ahead and buy it if you need it right away. But to buy something on just because it on sale just to bring it home and put it in a closet is pretty damn stupid. Unlike most Americans I don't believe in carrying debt load; but do believe in saving money for retirement.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.