LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm going to order a Grizzly BS. I'm looking at the G0555 & G0555X. I like the extra power of the X but it's a single speed. Am I truley giving up anything by only getting the single speed over the two speed of the non-X? I plan to add the riser and do some re-sawing so I thought the extra power would be nice. I would rather have the power and not need it then not have it and need it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Steve,

I own a G0555x and love it!!! The second speed on the non X would most likely be never used if ur doing alot of resawing scroll cutting and so on. The extra power on the X version is well worth it, this is one heck of a lil saw and resawing shows it's true colors. :) I would recommend this BS to anyone. Me personally have had great results with grizzly tools.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.