LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All ,
I have a Loom that I inherited , I have no idea what it is called , or how to use it . I know that some of you have built looms , which intrigues me , because I am also interested in building a loom , but for now my biggest concern is finding the name of the loom I have , and if possible how to use it !
Thanks to all who read /reply !!
Julie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jerryw ,
I have searched the internet , I believe that it is either a frame loom , or a floor loom , but it is so hard , because, I keep getting pics of those huge industrial size looms ! If I can figure out that bleep , bleep , photo bucket , I'll post the pics here , as of now they are on photo bucket under juliesbass "my loom" .
Thanks to both of you for replying to my post !!
Julie

·
Registered
13,523 Posts
Hi Julie

Go to the LJ home page and punch in Posting Pictures in the search box. Click on, How to post pictures in your blogs or foruim 101. Hope this helps.

God Bless
tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.