LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Has anyone ordered a woodworking calendar from Lee Valley? I'm thinking about getting one for the workplace, but am curious to see what I can expect in one. Their website does not have any samples, besides the one stock photo for the item.

Edit : Normally for $6 I'd just do it, but there's $8 in shipping (that's pretty annoying).

·
Registered
6,485 Posts
Just an FYI, Mos and I are working on a LJ 2015 calendar using pics that were posted to the forums during 2014. It'll probably be similar to last year's and we will hopefully have it ready to order in December. Don't know if you would be interested in that or not, but wanted to throw it out there.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Been using the woodworking one for years, wife and mom in law get the gardening one, Christmas presents.
Good pictures of things in their in house museum/collection in the wood one and lots of room for apointments and such. The 16 month feature is neat as well. Just piggyback them on another order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.