LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
hey - first off, thanks for the link.

second off, everyone always talks about those 20% off coupons, but i've only found ONE in an ad in this old house magazine (nearly worthless crap that one is). and im on at least 2 HF mailing lists - where does everyone get them?

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Email. They have been pushing 15% off coupons for the last three weeks it seems though. And more per item coupons. However some of them are pretty darned good coupons, for example the 12" SCMS for $119.00, The 21 deg framing nailer for $49.00 etc…

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I bought one of those 12" SCMS not to long ago for about $159.00 and I'm getting another one at the BF price to use on job sites. Not a bad saw especially if you don't abuse it. We got one of their 10" SCMS I bought about 8 years ago and it's still going strong.

Bruc

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just this message in addition to the one I posted earlier. As I get information I'll add it to this thread.

This is an alert to let you know that we just received the first two pages of the Harbor Freight black friday ad which features deals on tools & hardware. Last year their ad included 6 additional pages and we expect to have the rest of the advertisement posted later this week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.