LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,630 Posts
too you too andy hope your having a great day,my turkey is in the smoker so just hangin out here checkin what everyone is doing today.happy thanksgiving all.

·
Registered
28,289 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Our bird has been devoured and I got all the dishes done and ready for my afternoon nap.

Cheers, Jim

·
Premium Member
28,630 Posts
Bird is in my belly and I m rocking out to Russian Hard Bass, sipping on bourbon. Happy Thanksgiving!

- Woodknack
where you at im comin over wk!

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
too you too andy hope your having a great day,my turkey is in the smoker so just hangin out here checkin what everyone is doing today.happy thanksgiving all.

- pottz
Actually. our plan was to deep fry but when I pulled out the deep fry vat there was a Star Trek-like life form in the bottom that had evolved in the 4 years since I last used it so everybody was like …"uh …pass".

·
Premium Member
28,630 Posts

- pottz

Actually. our plan was to deep fry but when I pulled out the deep fry vat there was a Star Trek-like life form in the bottom that had evolved in the 4 years since I last used it so everybody was like …"uh …pass".

- Andybb
ha ha i hear ya that would never have passed my wifes standards either!!!!

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
An unused fryer with just a smidge of oil in a crease can grow some interesting life forms.

Hope everyone enjoyed their bird today, and had a nice NAP. Dunno if it really is Tryptophan, or just too much food, and not too interesting football games.

·
Premium Member
28,630 Posts
An unused fryer with just a smidge of oil in a crease can grow some interesting life forms.

Hope everyone enjoyed their bird today, and had a nice NAP. Dunno if it really is Tryptophan, or just too much food, and not too interesting football games.

- therealSteveN
yeah i hear about the life forms,but boiling oil will kill pretty much all life.and the tryptophan is an excuse us old guys use for a nap,but ill take it .happy TG trsn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.