LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Guys

I would like to know if there are any magazines I can subscribe to that only focus on using hand tools. I tried google but don't seems to find any except hard covers like Tom Fidgen's books and others. My bookshops here in South Africa keeps magazines like FWW and others but none on hand tools.

Thanks
Les

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I don't know of any specifically dealing with handtools. Popular Woodworking is a little more old-school than FWW, you might want to check that out. It might have a little more. Honestly, for pure hand tool work, books might be a better route than magazines.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Popular Woodworking has a strong hand tool emphasis, but it is not exclusively hand tool. That is probably your best bet. Lost Art Press, deals in books dedicated to hand tools, so there is some good reading there too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.