LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, I am new to posting to this forum but have read it for many years. I am looking to upgrade my band saw to either a 17 or 19 inch, most likely a Grizzly model. Wondering if anyone might have a discount coupon that they are not using for Grizzly either from Woodworking Journal or perhaps off a Grizzly catalog. Please PM me if you do - it would be very much appreciated!

·
Registered
756 Posts
I haven't checked all the other publications but unfortunately this year's Grizzly catalog didn't contain a coupon. Sometimes Grizzly posts coupons or gives them away in contests on Facebook though.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Dave.... I sent you a PM. I have a Grizzly 10% for Veterans. It only works if you served. Fill out the form I sent to your PM and once you are successfully verified, you will receive a single use coupon code to enter at checkout which is good for 10% off your order placed between March 16th and March 30th, 2015. The single use coupon code will expire on March 30th, 2015 and can only be used for one purchase

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rob and kdc68, your help is appreciated, unfortunately I am not a Veteran nor do I have anyone in my family who is that I could have them help me out. So sad to say still hoping that someone else may have one which they will not be using.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Well that's a bummer. Occasionally coupons are in Wood Magazine. Maybe you will find one their. Follow them on Facebook as Rob posted. That's how I was able to give you this code. Good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the offer WoodNDust but a month ago I subscribed to Woodworkers Journal and just this past week I got my first issue with a Grizzly coupon offer of 10%. Plan to make a purchase tomorrow the last day of the offer - talk about timing…..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.