LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
So my wife and father have informed me they will be buying me my first table saw from grizzly and someone told me that Woodworkers Journal has a 10% coupon provided to subscribers. I know that most of you will be using yours, however if anyone has one they wouldn't mind sharing I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you in advance
Brian

·
Registered
244 Posts
IF you didn't order your saw today you may want to wait for a couple of days. I found out today that Grizzly is having a Spring sale, starting on the 15th. Sorry not sure what tablesaw are going to be on sale but I though you may want to know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am still looking for a coupon if anyone has one to share. I subscribed to woodworkers journal today in hopes I will get one and will gladly pay it forward if anyone has an unused one I can use now. I tried calling grizzly to see if they would work with me but no luck.

Thank you
Brian

·
Registered
279 Posts
Making you hunt for coupons sucks. It's a complete waste of time for everyone involved. Several times I have considered a large purchase from Grizzly only to end up going with something more expensive because of this.

Plus, given how much Grizzly charges for shipping + liftgate + inside delivery, when Jet/Powermatic is on sale the price difference isn't as big as it seems as that's all included.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.