LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello everyone,

I have been surfing this site for about a year and have gotten a lot from everyone's posts and pictures. I wanted to give a little payback so am posting a Grizzly 10% off coupon code that I am not going to use: 14WM4942412JA. Valid 8/15 to 10/15. Whoever ends up using it please comment that you did so everyone doesnt keep trying.

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tony

Glad you put it to use. I was thing about getting a G0715p for Christmas but the coupon expired before I would be ready to buy. I am considering a Laguana Fusion now vice the 0715 so it works out.

Dan

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
I have one too if anyone is interested, I'm not in the market for anything Grizzly has to offer right now.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I've got one too - almost forgot. With the twins coming in 4 to 6 weeks, I really think I should get them a 12-inch jointer. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
992 Posts
I ve got one too - almost forgot. With the twins coming in 4 to 6 weeks, I really think I should get them a 12-inch jointer. What do you guys think?

- Ocelot
Remember, there's two of them. You can't get something for one without getting something for the other one too. That's a lesson that will become a big part of your future.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Yonak,

That may be, but they neeeeeed to learn to share (and I only have one coupon).

@sawdustjunkie, I don't have the coupon with me. While I'm not likely to use it, I'll still want to think about it for a day or two - 'cause I've been looking at jointers. Somebody local had a 1.5HP 8-in griz jointer with 3 knives asking $600. I'd just as well spend $1250 (after coupon) and get a 3HP spiral 8-inch. But… I really don't need to spend money on that right now. The way I see it, as long as I have debt, every extra dollar I spend is a dollar borrowed. So, I'll probably not buy the jointer, and I'll probably send you the code. ...

... but I don't have it with me right now.

Besides, I just bought two 21 1/2" Stanley Bailey Jointers (no 7 plane), and I have the 6-inch Harbor Freight power jointer too.

-Paul

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
I'm definitely not going to use my coupon, here's the code: 14WM3177326ST, enjoy!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone happen to have another code? They sent my magazine to our old address (in Nevada) and USPS informed me that it doesn't forward. I called for a replacement issue, and the new one didn't come with a code, so I'm lost! Trying to order a jointer - could really use the discount!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to use mine now. I'll try to remember to pick it up at lunch and PM it to you.

Post again or PM if I forget.

It's 8:11am here, so I should be back in about 4.5 hours.

-Paul

·
Registered
449 Posts
Just writing to thank bigblockyeti for the coupon code. I just ordered a G1023RLX and the Shop Fox mobile base.
The 1023RLX won't be available till Oct or Nov, but they still accepted the coupon code.
This will give me time to get my garage shop ready for my new toy.

Thanks again

·
Registered
9,005 Posts
Glad it worked out for you, my shop is full, until I can get a larger one I can't order anything else. I've heard of wood hoarding, just never thought it would happen to me!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.