LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,527 Posts
Interesting thread. Thanks for all the great info Charles. I have you beat though. I've been spraying since I was 12, and I'm 57 now.

I certainly don't have anything to add, other than Charles is right on in his answers, especiall about the language. I think the most frustrating thing I've done in the shop is to teach someone how to spray. It seems the only way to really learn is to just do it, and do it, and do it and--------------well, you get the picture.

· Registered
1,527 Posts
Charles, now that we have hi-jacked this thread, you are bringing back old memories. I've even painted a van, complete with desert scene, pick-ups, cars, a John Deere tractor, and even a couple of boats. I learned to spray lacquer on shutters--do not try this at home! I've done complete houses, inside and out, and no telling what else.

And after all that, just last week I found myself painting a picture frame for my wife with a can of Krylon--go figure.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.