LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Yesterday was a Furlough day from work but I had to be on standby so my Furlough day will be Monday. So yesterday felt like Saturday, I'm off today so today feels like Saturday, I'm off tomorrow, the real Saturday, and Sunday and Monday. I'm all screwed up. It's like Groundhog Day! I'll forget what work is by Tuesday. LOL

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
well curt…just enjoy them …any saturday is a good day….....tuesday will come and then it will be life as normal…so enjoy all these saturdays…....happy new year to you and your family….....grizzman

·
Registered
18,890 Posts
Happy Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday and Saturday to you!! (did I get them all?)
And remember to enjoy each day and not waste them thinking about the non-Saturday that is coming up.

·
Registered
12,820 Posts
Geeze, I only know what day it is because it's marked on my pill containers!
If I miss a day, the whole week is screwed up.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Curt:

Enjoy your Saturdays and have a happy new year.
Today is the 1st official day of all my days being SATURDAY. I think I shall go for a snowmobile ride to celebrate. What the weather like in Brewertown to start the new year? It is absolutely beautiful up here today!

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
667 Posts
If you see the shadow of your rig, then you know its time for work. If you don't see it, then another day off. Or is it the other way around??? Oh well, Happy Satfriday and Happy New Year to you and yours. Be safe out there and keep the collar up.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.